H3 Image Installer
What is H3ii?
H3ii is a simplified installer which is written to your SDcard using your favorite image writing tool.
How does it work?
H3ii is an autoinstaller that runs upon the first boot of the SDcard in your board, it goes through an automated process and re-writes the card with H3droid. Upon the completion of the H3ii autoinstaller the board will automatically reboot and boot into H3resc where you will have to perform a few steps before you can boot fully into H3Droid.
Okay, so tell me how it works?
- Go to our Download page and downalod the latest version of the H3ii SDcard image.
- Uncompress the image you downloaded using your favorite xz decompression tool (Winrar / xz / etc) (You will need around 260MB Free)
- Write the image using your favorite image writing tool to your SDcard. (Ex: dd / etcher / Win32DiskImager)
- Place SDcard in H3 Device and boot!
- At this point it will go through an automated installation process, you will see a bunch of text on the screen as it goes through the installation process and then once completed it will automatically restart.
- Once booted into H3resc you must do the following:
- Switch uboot 
- Switch fex 
- Reboot 
That is it! You should now be in H3Droid!
 Writing tools:
- dd - if using dd you should using it as follows: dd if=h3droid_installer.img of=/dev/mmcblk0 bs=8M conv=fdatasync
(if you do not use fdatasync and fail to issue 'sync' before removing your SDcard this can result in a corrupted card)
- etcher - Can be downloaded at https://etcher.io/
- Win32DiskImager - Can be downloaded at http://sourceforge.net/projects/win32diskimager/files/Archive/
 Example of how to select uboot (Xunlong Orange Pi PC Plus)
Make sure to select the correct one for your board and enter its number when prompted!
 Example of how to select fex (Xunlong Orange Pi PC Plus)
Make sure to select the correct one for your board and enter its number whem prompted!
 Example of how to select reboot
Enter 99 then hit enter and then wait 5-10s for the reboot to happen